What is Bachelor of Commerce B.Com, complete information
B.com i.e. Bachelor of Commerce which is an undergraduate program, in this post “What is Bachelor of Commerce B.Com, complete information” we will know the answers to many questions related to B.com like B. What to do after .com, job opportunities after B.com, salary, fees of B.com etc.
As we read in the previous post what is BA, BA is the first option for those taking arts in 11th, in the same way B.Com is the first option for students studying commerce in 11th – 12th. B.com is also a graduate program after which you are called graduate.
How to get admission in B.com
If you have successfully passed 12th commerce then you are eligible to take admission in B.Com. Normally no entrance exam is conducted for admission in B.com but if you want to get admission in some of the well known commerce college of the country then you have to go through the entrance exam conducted by them. Along with this, admission is also available in some universities on the basis of your 12th number.
What are the subjects of B.Com?
B.Com is an accounting based course which consists of the following subjects
- business law
- income tax
- information technology
Benefits of doing B.Com
- There are many benefits of doing B.com, the biggest of which is that you become a graduate.
- B.Com is an undergraduate course, after which you can take admission in higher education courses like M.com, MBA, MCA.
- You can easily get accounting or any such job.
- You can get a government job by appearing in competitive exams.
- After doing B.com, you can go to big profession like CA.
What to do after doing B.Com?
This is a big question, many people keep asking this question to us through comments, so let’s know what are the opportunities after B.Com.
Competitive EE: After B.Com, you get a graduation degree, through which you can get a government job by preparing for competitive exams like SSC, Banking, Railway, Post Office etc.
Higher Education: After B.Com, you can give a new direction to your career by doing courses like M.com, MBA, after doing these courses you will not have to struggle much for the job.
Jobs: After B.Com, you can get private jobs like marketing, accounting, office assistant etc. There are many job profiles that you can get by uploading your resume on websites like naukri.com or monastar.com.
Other information related to B.Com
This is a 3 year course.
- B.Com Plan, B.Com Tex, B.Com Computer Application, B.Com Owners are also options.
- To do B.com you must have basic knowledge of account
- UYJHMYou can do this both regularly or privately.
- The fees for this course starts from around 15 thousand per year.