Agniveers Agnipath Scheme / Yojna 2022 Full Details
Short Information :– Indian Navy Indian Airforce, Indian Army Recruitment to the post of Agnives to be done under Agnipath scheme 2022. A press release has been issued in which 46000 posts will be recruited this year. Army / Armed Forces recruitment youth whose age is between 17.5 to 23 years and minimum qualification is class 10 pass can participate. Read the notification for complete details like selection procedure, pay scale and other information.
Armed Forces Recruitment 2022 Through Agnipath Scheme
Agneepath Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Scheme / Yojna
Agniveer Agnipath 2022 | Short Details of Notification
- Scheme Announced : 14/06/2022
- Application Begin : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : NA
- SC / ST :NA
- Application Fees Details Will be Updated Soon.
Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Agnipath Scheme 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 46000 Post
|Post Name||Total||Agnipath Agniveers Scheme Eligibility|
|Aginveers in Armed Forces (Navy / Army / Airforce)||46000||Class 10th High School in Any Recognized Board in India.More Details Will be Updated Soon.|
Latest Updated / News for Agnipath Agniveer Scheme 2022 (Live Update)
- 20/06/2022 at 12:28 PM : Agniveer will be given 10% reservation in CAPF recruitment after completing 04 years.
- 20/06/2022 at 12:27 PM : After completing 04 years, Agniveer will be given 10% reservation in the recruitment of Assam Rifles.
- 20/06/2022 at 12:26 PM : After completing 04 years, Agniveer will be given reservation in Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment, Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment and other state recruitment.
- 20/06/2022 at 12:25 PM : This year the maximum age limit in Agniveer Recruitment has been increased from 21 to 23 years.