Supreme Court of India SCI JCA Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Short Information :– Supreme Court of India SCI has issued notification of Junior Court Assistant 2022 recruitment. In JCA recruitment to be held on 210 posts, Bachelor’s degree students in the age group of 18 – 30 years can apply. Online application can be done from 18 June 2022 to 10 July 2022. Read the notification for SCI Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Qualification, Age Limit, Key Date, Syllabus, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale and all other information.
Supreme Court of India (SCI)
SCI Junior Court Assistant (JCA) Recruitment 2022
SCI Advt No. : No. F.6/2022-SC (RC) Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 18/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/07/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 10/07/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS: 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Supreme Court Junior Translator Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment Rules.
SCI Junior Court Assistant 2022 Vacancy Details Total 210 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||SCI Junior Court Assistant Eligibility|
|Junior Court Assistant (JCA)||210||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India.English Computer Typing : 35 WPMKnowledge of Computer Operation.|
How to Fill SCI Junior Court Assistant JCA Online Form 2022
- Supreme Court of India SCI Released Junior Court Assistant 210 Post Recruitment Notification 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 18/06/2022 to 10/07/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SCI JCA 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.