UPSSSC Uttar Pradesh Mukhya Sevika Online Form
Short Information :– Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the advertisement of Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) Mains Examination 2022.For UPSSSC PET Recruitment eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, key date and all other information read the complete notification and then apply.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika) Recruitment 2022 Mains Exam
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Advt No. : 05-Exam/2022 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 03/08/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 24/08/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 24/08/2022
- Correction Last Date : 31/08/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Jobs 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 05/2022 Rules
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 2693 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPSSSC Assistant and Supply Inspector Eligibility|
|Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika)||2693||UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology OR Social Work OR Home Science OR Nutrition and Child Development as One of the Subject in Degree Level.More Details Read the Notification.|
UPSSSC Head Servant Advt No. 05/2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant)||1079||269||727||565||53||2693|
How to Fill UPSSSC Mukhya Sewika Online Form 2022
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Head Servant Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: UPSSSC PET 2021 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.