RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Age Limit, Eligibility
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022: On 14th January 2022. Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB), Jaipur released JEN 2022 notification. Under this recruitment, the selection board is going to recruit 1092 Junior Engineers in various departments of the State Government in TSP and Non-TSP areas. The applications for RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 are made available online for candidates seeking jobs in the respective departments of the Gujarat Government.
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
RSSB will provide only online applications forms to the candidates. These applications can be filled through the Rajasthan SSO portal within the scheduled period. The recruitment exam will be conducted tentatively in the month of May 2022. The official test date will be revealed later. Only those candidates should apply who fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by the selection committee.
Overview of RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment||RSMSSB JEN 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB), Jaipur|
|Recruitment Type||Combined Direct Recruitment|
|Post||Junior Engineers (Various Trades)|
|Application Period||21st January to 19th February 2022|
|Examination Date||May 2022|
RSMSSB JE Recruitment Key Dates
|Release of official notification||17th January 2022|
|Start date of online application form filling||21st January 2022|
|Last date of application||19th February 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||April/May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
|Publication of Result||To be notified later|
Rajasthan JEN Recruitment Vacancy Details
Out of the total 1094 vacancies, 1040 posts are for Non-TSP areas and 52 posts are TSP areas of the state. Check the department-wise distribution of the total vacancies given here-
|Department||Name of the post||Non-TSP||TSP||Total|
|Public Works Dept. (PWD)||JE (Civil)- Degree holder||390||32||422|
|JE (Civil)- Diploma holder||61||5||66|
|Public Health Engineering Dept. (PHED)||JE (Civil)- Degree holder||196||8||204|
|JE (Civil)- Diploma holder||96||5||101|
|JE (Mech./Elec.)- Degree holder||37||–||37|
|JE (Mech./Elec.)- Diploma holder||26||–||26|
|Local Self Government Department||JE (Civil)- Degree holder||143||2||145|
|JE (Civil)- Diploma holder||36||–||36|
|JE (Elec.)- Degree holder||44||–||44|
|JE (Elec.)-)- Diploma holder||11||–||11|
RSMSSB JEN 2022 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All the prospective applicants are required to satisfy the eligibility criteria proposed by the selection committee. They can also check the important eligibility conditions mentioned here-
- Applicants should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates from outside the state of Rajasthan are also eligible.
- Candidates should have attained the age of 18 years and should not have attained the age of 40 years as on 1st January 2023. For reserved category candidates, relaxation in upper age limit is also applicable. Check details below-
|Women (General Category)||5 years|
|SC/ST/OBC/EBC/EWS male candidates of Rajasthan||5 years|
|SC/ST/OBC/EBC/EWS female candidates of Rajasthan||10 years|
- Candidates must fulfil the educational qualification requirements specified for each type of post.
- Candidates already working in Government company or other government unit are also eligible provided they have to submit NOC.
- Applicants must be good character.
- They must be mentally and physically sound.
Application Process for RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
The applications will be submitted online and the given instructions can be followed by the applicants-
- Initiate by opening the official website of RSSB. The link is provided below.
- On the homepage, click on “Recruitment Advertisement” option.
- Various recruitment advertisements will open. Click on Apply Online link given against JEN 2022 link.
- Before applying click on the official notification link to read the instructions carefully.
- After reading the instructions, click on apply link and you will be directed to SSO portal of the Rajasthan Government.
- Candidates who are registered with the portal have to register themselves on the portal first.
- After registration on SSO portal they are issued SSO username and password. Keep these login details safe.
- Now, enter the login details and proceed.
- Candidate’s dashboard will open. Click on JEN application link.
- Application form will open. Enter the application details carefully.
- Candidates have to upload the requisite documents.
- After filling details, take a preview of the application form and download the application form.
- Now move to the application fee payment option. Make payment using the appropriate mode of fee payment. After fee payment is successful take a printout of the application fee receipt.
Rajasthan JE Recrutiment Application Fee
|General and BC/EBC (NCL)||Rs.450/-|
|BC/EBC/EWS (NCL) of Rajasthan||Rs.350/-|
|SC/ST/PH of Rajasthan||Rs.250/-|
Correction in Application Form
Candidates willing to make corrections in the application details can do so after the completion of the application process. For correction, they have to edit the application details within 7 days of the closing of the application process by logging into the SSO portal. For this, they are required to make a payment of Rs.300. After the specified period, they will not be able to correct the application particulars.
JEN 2022 Examination
For the selection of suitable candidates, RSSB will conduct a selection test. This test is expected to be conducted in May 2022. The complete notification regarding the conduct of the exam will be communicated soon. Candidates will be issued admit cards before the commencement of exam. They have to download the hall ticket from their SSO login. After the entrance test, Board will prepare the result and post it online. The shortlisted candidates have to produce their original documents for verification at the specified venue. They are advised to check the RSSB portal frequently for getting latest updates related to recruitment.