RRC Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply Online For 2422 Vacancies
RRC Cr has released 2422 vacancies of apprentices in various clusters of Central Railways. Online application has started, read the article for more information.
RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway (CR), Mumbai has released notification against advt. no. RRC/CR/AA/2022 dated on 14th January 2022 for inviting applications for 2422 posts of Apprentice in various trade of different clusters of Central Railways. The online application has started from 17th January 2022 to 16th February 2022. For more information read the complete article and bookmark this page for updates regarding vacancies, exam dates, etc.
RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Overview
RRC CR has released a notification on 14th January 2022 regarding the recruitment of 2422 apprentices in various clusters of RRC. Those who want to apply for the same must have to register first at apprenticeshipindia.org to get the registration number that is required to fill the online application form. Take a view of the table below for more information :
|Recruitment Board||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway (CR), Mumbai|
|Name of Post(s)||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||2422|
|Notification Release Date||14th January 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||17th January 2022|
|Last Date of Online Applications(including payment of fee)||16th February 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Job Location||Central Region of Railways|
RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment Notification
RRC CR has released the notification of RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 on its official website @rrccr.com. Candidates can download the notification directly by clicking on the RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF which is provided below. Candidates are advised to go through the notification carefully before applying for it.
RRC CR Apprentice Vacancies
RRC CR has released a total number of 2422 vacancies of Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961, over Central Railway. The table below shows the vacancy distribution of RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment.
|Cluster Name||Total Post|
|Mumbai Cluster (MMCT)||1659|
RRC CR Apprentice Apply Online Link
The direct link to apply for the RRC CR Apprentice is provided here below as the link for the online application has been activated on its official website. Applicants can apply till 16th February 2022(11:59 PM). Click on the link below to apply for RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment:
How to apply online for RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
As the online application has started and the candidates can apply for RRC CR Apprentice 2022 directly by clicking the above-mentioned link or by following the below-mentioned steps :
- Visit the official website @rrbcr.com
- Click on Apply Online under ‘Online application for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for the Year 2021-22′.
- Click on ‘ Click Here to Register ‘
- Fill in the required details and a registration number with a password will be provided on the registered mobile number.
- On the same login with the Registration Number and Password provided
- Fill in the required details asked carefully with photo and signature
- Submit the Application Form and the Application Fee.
- Take a Printout of the form for future use.
RRC CR Apprentice Application Fee
There will be an Application Fee of Rs 100 for the RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment. The Fee must be paid through Online Mode only.
RRC CR Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria set by Railway Recruitment Cell for the Apprentice posts. The eligibility criteria are shown as below:
- The candidate must have passed 10th class/Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent (under 10 + 2 system) from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks (aggregate).
- The candidate must have passed ITI in relevant trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized by the Government of India.