Career Options Available in Aerospace Engineering for Young Engineers in India
Latest Trends in Aerospace Engineering
Along with the development of science and technology, there were many innovations in the field of aerospace. Aerospace engineering is also working into automobile technology such as thermoelectric generators, which use heat to create electricity, and hydrogen fuel cells, which take hydrogen gas, mixing it with oxygen to generate electricity, heat, and water. Huh.
An algorithm has been developed by a team of engineers. This algorithm can convert brain waves into flight commands. This team hopes to achieve success in building a truly mind-controlled aircraft.
Researchers study the cool burning effect of a fire on the International Space Station to create better and less polluting models using this technology. Now, aerospace engineers can make quick and easy drafting, design modifications, and production of finished parts and assemblies. Rely on Computer Aided Design System (CAD) for 3D visualization.
Computer simulation is essential in all possible situations for virtual testing of wings, engines, control surfaces and even virtual testing of entire aircraft and spacecraft. can be developed.
Top institutes offering aerospace engineering courses in India
- Flytech Aviation Academy, Secunderabad
- VSM Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Technology, Bangalore
- Jaya Engineering College, Tiruvallur
- Hindustan Institute of Technology, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
- Hindustan College of Engineering and Technology (HICET), Coimbatore
- Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET), Hyderabad
- Mohd Sathak Engineering College, Ramanathapuram
- Vale Tech Engineering College, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
- M.N.R College of Engineering, Hyderabad
- Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Rajasthan Institute of Technology and Engineering Science, Kota
- Aeronautical and Marine Engineering Institute, Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Adhyaman College of Engineering, Hosur
- Engineers Training Center (ETC), Thrissur
- Guru Nanak Engineering College, Hyderabad
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology (HIET), Chennai
- Hindustan University, Kelbakkam (Tamil Nadu)
- Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology, Nagpur
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Pune (Maharashtra)
- Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
- Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Jain University, Bangalore (Karnataka)
- MLR.Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
- Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore
- Tagore Engineering College (TEC), Chennai
- Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre, Thrissur
- Sai Flytech Aviation Private Limited, Bilaspur
- School of Aeronautics, Dwarka (Gujarat)
- Sathyabama University, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Indian Institute of Science (IIS), Bangalore
- Institute of Information Technology and Management Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Pune (Maharashtra)
- Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology, Gurgaon
- Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology (NIET), Coimbatore
aerospace engineering exam pattern
Aerospace engineering requires deep skill and understanding in Physics, Maths, Material Science and Aerodynamics. Its candidates should be well versed with advanced materials such as metal alloys, polymers, ceramics, and composites. Thanks to this knowledge, they are able to predict the good performance and failure conditions of an object even before its design.
The following subjects are included in the examinations of graduation level courses –
- The questions asked will be of objective type and students will have to choose the correct answer out of 4 options. The time allotted for the exam is 3 hours.
job profile of aerospace engineer
The job profile of an aerospace engineer includes all tasks related to designing aircraft, spacecraft, satellites and missiles. These professionals also test the prototypes of all their designs to make sure they evaluate properly. Similarly, these professionals also work according to the prescribed schemes of the Government of India. Professionals working in the field of aerospace engineering work in the design and manufacture of engines, airframes, wings, landing gear, instruments and control systems.
These engineers may also test them from time to time or give other necessary instructions to ensure the strength, capability, reliability and durability of the aircraft and its other parts for a long time.
Aerospace engineers can apply in these institutes
Aerospace engineers generally work in a professional office environment. Sometimes, if they are needed due to some problem, they also visit the manufacturing and testing facility center.
Aerospace engineers mostly work in government agencies and manufacturing industries. In addition, a select few aerospace engineers are also selected to work on the International Space Station such as NASA.
Currently aerospace engineers are working on the basic concepts of aerodynamics. Also, they should have adequate knowledge about the working of aircraft power plants like turbo props, piston engines and jets.
Some aerospace engineers work on projects related to national defense and have to obtain security clearance for this.
How to apply for aerospace engineering course?
Candidates can submit their applications both online or offline. They can submit the form online by visiting the official website of the university or can take a print out of the form and send it to the respective address after filling it correctly. Admission form can also be obtained through the counter or post of the respective college.
Major Entrance Exams for Admission in Aerospace Engineering in India
Entrance Exams for Graduate Level (BE/B.Tech)
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
- Amity JEE
- GATE – Post Graduation Level
- job opportunities in aerospace engineering in india
- Jobs in the aerospace engineering sector require at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering.
Many such employers, especially those who provide engineering consulting services, require a certified engineer. Following are the agencies and organizations which provide employment to Aerospace Engineers.
- air force
- government research
- corporate research
- helicopter companies
- fixed wing aircraft
- Ministry of Defence
- Space ship
- space craft