UP GDS Recruitment 2021
UP GDS Recruitment 2021: 4264 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies, big chance for 10th pass
UP GDS Recruitment 2021: India Post Office has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Uttar Pradesh (UP) Circle-3. The online application for UP GDS is started from 23rd August 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 on or before 22 September 2021 at appost.in.
UP GDS Recruitment 2021- Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Registration and Fee Payment – 23 August 2021
2.Last Date for Registration and Fee Payment: 22 September 2021
UP GDS 2021- Vacancy Details:
GDS (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) & Dak Sevak) – 4264 Posts
- 1.UR – 1988
- 2.EWS – 299
- 3.OBC – 1093
- 4.PWD-A – 16
- 5.PWD-B – 20
- 6.PWD-C – 17
- 7.SC – 797
- 8.ST – 34
UP GDS Salary:
- Minimum TRCA for 4 hrs/Level 1 in TRCA slab
- 1.BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- 2.ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hrs/Level 2 in TRCA slab
- 1.BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- 2.ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
UP GDS 2021- Eligibility Criteria:
- Secondary School of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English (studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories Must have exam pass certificate.
- Compulsory knowledge of the local language.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] declared by the State Government or as per the constitutional provisions relating to the 8th Schedule of the Constitution of India.
UP GDS – Age Limit:
18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per government norms. No age relaxation for EWS category)
UP GDS – Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online submitted applications on the basis of auto generated merit list as per rules.
basis will be done.
UP GDS – How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for these posts through online mode at https://indiapost.gov.in before 22 September 2021.