SBI Recruitment 2021: Apply for 69 Specialist Officer vacancies in State Bank
SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has published Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/CDBA/2021-22/11, Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2021-22/12, Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/ENG/2021-22/13 , has issued notification for recruitment to the posts of Deputy Manager, Relationship Manager, Product Manager, Assistant Manager and Circle Defense Banking Advisor in Specialist Officer Cadre in various departments across India under advertisement number CRPD/SCO/2021-22/14.
All interested candidates can submit their applications through online mode only. The last date for submission of online application is 2nd September 2021. The online application process was started on 13 August 2021. Candidates can check this notification to know eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details.
SBI Recruitment 2021-Important Dates:
Last date for submission of online application: 2 September 2021
SBI Recruitment 2021- Vacancy Details :
|Circle Defense Banking Advisor||01|
SBI Recruitment 2021- Eligibility Criteria:
- Deputy Manager (Agri Special)- MBA/PGDM in Rural Management from recognized Institute/University or MBA in Agri-Business/PGDM/Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management/Post Graduate in Agriculture.
- Relationship Manager (OMP): BE/B.Tech with MBA/PGDM or equivalent degree (as a full time course) with specialization in Marketing. The institute should be recognized/approved by the Govt./AICTE.
- Product Manager (OMP): B.Tech/B.E. MBA / PGDM or equivalent degree (as a full time course) in Computer Science / IT / Electronics & Communication. The institute should be recognized/approved by the Govt.
- Assistant Manager-Engineer (Civil) – Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% or above marks.
- Assistant Manager-Engineer (Electrical), JMGS-I: Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering with 60% or above marks.
- Assistant Manager (Marketing & Communication): MBA with minimum 60% marks in the specialty in Marketing from institutions recognized/approved by the Govt.
- Circle Defense Banking Advisor: The applicant should be a retired Major General or Brigadier from the Indian Army, or a comparable rank from the Indian Navy or Air Force