Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 | Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 :- Indian Coast Guard has issued notification of new recruitment on one hand, Indian Coast Guard Recruitment will be conducted for various posts of Group C. Indian Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2021 will be conducted for a total of 96 posts. Applications for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 will be done through offline. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline for this recruitment till 31 January 2022. The sort information for the recruitment is given below, before applying once the candidate download the official notification and read it carefully.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Postwise Vacancy Details
- Total Post : 96
- Engine Driver : 05
- Sarang Lascar : 02
- Fire Engine Driver : 05
- Fireman : 53
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) : 11
- Motor Transport Fitter : 05
- Store Keeper Grade II : 03
- Spray Painter : 01
- Motor Transport Mechanic : 01
- Lascar : 05
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon) : 03
- Unskilled Laborer : 01
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
There is no application fee of any kind for Indian Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2021, candidates can apply for this recruitment free of cost.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Engine Driver/Sarang Lascar/Fire Engine Driver/Lascar – 18 to 30 years.
- Fireman/Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)/Unskilled Laborer/MTS : 18 to 27 years.
- Motor Transport Fitter/Store Keeper Grade II/Spray Painter/Motor Transport Mechanic : 18 to 25 years.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021, the educational qualification has been set separately for all the posts, which is as follows, for more information, candidates can check the official notification.
- Engine Driver : 10th passed. Certificate of competency as Engine Driver from a recognized Govt. Institute or equivalent.
- Sarang Lascar : 10th passed and Certificate of competency as Sarang.
- Fire Engine Driver : 10th passed with Possessing Heavy Vehicle driving license with 3 years experience of driving heavy vehicles in any of private or Government Organization/Institute.
- Fireman : 10th passed and should be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): 10th passed and Must possess valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles. Should have at least two years experience in driving motor vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism.
- Motor Transport Fitter : 10th pr equivalent and 2 years experience in automobile workshop.
- Store Keeper Grade 11 : 12th passed and 1 year’s experience in handling stores.
- Spray Painter : 10th passed with ITI
- Motor Transport Mechanic – 10th or equivalent and 2 years experience in automobile workshop.
- Lascar :10th passed with 3 years experience in service on Boat.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon): 10th passed and 2 years experience as office attendant.
- Unskilled Laborer : 10th passed or ITI.