Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2021 Application 02/2022 Batch
Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant notification for the 02/2022 batch has been released by the authority. Through this recruitment drive, they are going to recruit 50 young and dynamic candidates who are looking to serve the Indian Coast guard as an Assistant Commandant for General duty and Tech (Engg/ Elect) which is a Group ‘A’ Gazetted officer post. The said recruitment is only for male applicants who can submit their application online from 6th December 2021 onwards. If you are interested in recruitment and wanted to know about eligibility criteria, selection process, documents required for online application, and other details then read the article given below.
- Applicant must have completed their Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University securing 60 % marks in aggregate (BE/B. Tech)
- Applicant must have studied Mathematics and Physics upto Intermediate having 60% marks in aggregate.
Other Eligibility criteria for the posts
Along with the aforementioned eligibility criteria, there are some additional criteria whose details is given as:
- During the shortlisting of the application for call up, such candidates will be preferred who have secured higher percentage marks in their bachelor’s exam.
- Applicants who have passed their final year or semester’s exam and completed their degree program are only eligible to apply for the post.
- If any of the applicants have withdrawn from any other service training are not eligible to apply and…
- Those who have any kind of criminal charges, arrested, and others are also not eligible for the post.
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Post name||Assistant commandant as a general duty|
|Number of posts||50|
|Recruiting authority||Indian Coast Guard|
|Selection process||Preliminary, Final selection, Medical test, & Merit list|
Other important dates of the recruitment
|Online application window open from||6 December 2021|
|Last to submit an online application||17 December 2021|
|E-admit card availability||28 December 2021|
|Exam date Preliminary Examination||Jan 2022|
|Final selection board exam date||TBA|
Medical standard for assistant commandant recruitment
Applicants who will be recommended for FSB (final selection board) will have to go through the medical test which will be conducted at a nearby medical hospital. The standards for the medical test are given as: –
|Height||157 cms (relaxation will be given to hilly area candidates as per the guidelines of central govt.)|
|Weight||It should be proportionate to the height and age of the applicant, (10% vary will be acceptable)|
|Chest||Should be well proportionate and should have an expansion of 5 cms|
|Eyesight||6/6, 6/9 – (uncorrected without glass)|
6/6, 6/6 (corrected with glass)
|Tattoo||Permanent tattoos will not be permitted but in certain cases, it will be permitted to candidates who belong to tribal areas. Whereas for other applicants it will be permitted only in forearms.|
Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant Vacancy details
Below we have mentioned category wise vacancy available for the posts
Some general guidelines for Indian Coast guard Asst. Commandant Recruitment
- The details submitted in the application form should be the same as appeared in the certificate and documents. Any kind of mismatch may lead to the rejection of the application.
- Do mention the exact percentage upto two decimal and it should not be rounded off.
- Applicants have to select only one center from the option available.
- It is mandatory to mention the mobile number and Email ID because the date, time, and venue of the test will be informed via email
- Applicant having OBC NCL certificate it should be 3 financial years old and should be renewed for such cases.
- Applicant must be prepared for 2 days stay during the preliminary selection at their own arrangements.
- Due to limited posts, the Indian Coast guard reserved the right to fix the cut off marks of the qualifying examination.
- Any kind of gadget is not allowed during the examination.
- Boarding and lodging will be provided to applicants only for FSB.
Apply online for Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant 2021
- To submit an Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant online application for the posts applicants needs to visit the official website of the authority i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Here they have to click the opportunities button.
- After this instruction section will open up, read it carefully, and proceed.
- Later you have to select the advertisement link and select the post which is to be applied
- After this, click the ‘I Agree’ Tab which may lead to an online application form
- Fill in all the details carefully and the entries which are carrying a star (*) mark are mandatory to be filled.
- Upload the document to their place
- Do cross-check the details entered before applying.
- Once the application form was submitted successfully a unique registration number will be generated and this needs to keep handy, as it will be required to download the e-admit card.
Documents to upload in the application form
While submitting the application form for Indian Coast guard Assistant commandant applicants need to upload two of their documents in the required size and format which is given below: –
- Signature: 10 Kb to 30 kb
- Photograph: 10 Kb to 40 Kb
Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant E-Admit Card 2021
E-admit card for assistant commandant will be available from 6 December from the official website and it will be issued to such candidates whose application has been shortlisted. E-admit card will carry all the necessary details such as date, time, and venue of the examination. Applicants do reach the examination center 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. The preliminary examination will be conducted on scheduled dates at following exam center.
- Coast guard Regional Headquarters (west), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai- 400030
- Coast guard store depot, CG Complex, near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai 600013
- Coast guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis business park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New town, Rajarhat, Kolkata 700161
- Coast guard selection board, C-1, Near Indus valley Public School Sector-62 Noida, UP- 201309
Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant Payscale and Promotion
The pay scale and promotion for the posts will be laid down as given below:
|Rank||Basic Pay||Pay Level|
|Deputy Inspector General||1,31,100/-||13 A|
|Additional Director General||1,82,200/-||15th|
What is the last date to submit online application for Indian Coast guard Assistant commandant post?
Applicant may submit their application by 17 December 2021What is the selection procedure for the post?
Preliminary selection, Final selection board, medical test, and Merit listHow many vacancies are there for the Indian coast guard asst. commandant?
50Does applicant need to bring any other documents on the exam date except admit card?
Yes, before the commencement of written examination candidate’s documents will be scrutinized to know whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not, and for this, they need to bring all the major documents.The preliminary selection test for the post conducted will be conducted on which date?
The examination date is not announced yet.Candidates appearing to their final examination can apply for the post or not?
If you have any questions for Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant recruitment 2021, you can ask us below.