ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Online Form 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility, Process
ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Online Form 2022: The Indian Agricultural Research Institute or IARI has released a notification to recruit Technicians for the post of T-1. The authorities will follow the Direct Recruitment procedures to do so. The candidates will be appointed as technicians at ICAR Research Institute as per the guidelines of IARI. The ICAR IARI Technician T-1 applications are invited online from 18 December 2022. The interested applicants must submit complete online forms and pay the applicable fees before 18 January 2022. As a part of the selection procedure, an examination will be conducted to select the deserving candidates for the 641 openings. The recruitment examination will be conducted in the format of a Computer Based Test. To get more information pertaining to ICAR IARI Technician T-1 recruitment and the application for the post, read the article given below.
ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Recruitment 2022
On 18 December 2021, the PUSA authorities in New Delhi announced that the ICAR or the Indian Agricultural Research Institute is currently seeking to recruit 641 Technicians T-1. This election will proceed under a direct recruitment format. The selected candidates will be appointed at level three of the seventh CPC pay matrix at the institute. All of the procedures will be in accordance with the issued rules of the Indian Council of agricultural research.
The candidates who will apply for the post before 20 January 2022 will be allowed to appear for the computer-based test that will be tentatively held between 25 January 2022 and 5 February 2022. The final date for the online examination is yet to be declared. The applications are currently being accepted online through the portal of ICAR. Candidates must submit the duly filled application and pay the subsequent fees so as to ensure their candidature for the recruitment exam.
Overview of ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Recruitment 2021-22
|Name of Recruitment||ICAR IARI Technician T-1|
|Authority||Indian Agricultural Research Institute or ICAR-IARI|
|Department||PUSA, New Delhi|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Technician T-1|
|Number of Vacancies||641|
|Application Start Date||18 December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||20 January 2022|
|Application Fee||Yes (Depends on the Category of Candidates)|
|Examination Type||Computer Based Test or CBT|
|Question Type||Multiple Type Questions or MCQs|
|Examination Medium||English and Hindi|
|Tentative Date of Exam||Between 25 January 2022 – 5 February 2022|
ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Vacancies
In total, there are 641 vacancies that have been notified for the post of technician T-1 by the authorities. However, there is a certain reservation criterion that will be followed while recruiting candidates for the notified openings. These reservations are purely made as per the guidelines of the government and the number of vacancies are also tentative or provisional and may change. The following job openings have been presently published:
In the aforementioned information regarding the vacancies, the subsequent abbreviations have been used to define the categories:
- UR: Unreserved
- EWS: Economically Weaker Section
- SC: Scheduled Caste
- ST: Scheduled Tribe
- OBC: Other Backward Classes
- ES: Ex-Servicemen
- PwBD: Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
For detailed information regarding the reservation criteria, Click Here.
ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Eligibility Criteria
In order to get hired as Technician T1 at ICAR Research Institutes under PUSA, New Delhi, The candidates must be eligible. The eligibility criteria will be checked before the final recruitment. The following conditions must be observed by the aspirants before registering for the above-mentioned posts:
- The candidate should have passed matriculation level of education from a recognised board.
- The candidate will have to mention the score obtained in the qualifying examinations in the application form.
- The minimum age limit of the candidate has been announced as 18 years. The age will be calculated till 10 January 2022 which is the closing date of application procedure.
- The candidate should not be more than 30 years in age on 10 January 2022. However, there are certain age relaxations that are allowed depending upon the category the candidate belongs to.
- For SC or ST, 5 years of age relaxation is allowed.
- Whereas, for candidates belonging to OBC, and age relaxation of 3 years is allowed.
- Additionally, Persons with Benchmark Disability can apply till an age of 40 years considering the relaxation that is being provided as 10 years.
- For candidates who are serving as a regular employees of ICAR, the maximum age limit is 58 years. Under any circumstance, the maximum age limit will not exceed 58 years as countable till 10 January 2022.
- Candidates who are serving Indian Council of agricultural research or any other government body as temporary or permanent employee should pre-notify the department that they are applying for the recruitment. Only permitted candidates will be allowed to go through the selection procedure.
- Aspirants who are appearing for the required academic examination on the closing date of application or still are waiting for the declaration of results will not be considered eligible to apply for the post.
Documents required during ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Application
Before filling the application, the candidates must prepare the following documents in proper format and document sizes:
- Photograph of the candidate in dimensions not more than 200 X 230 pixel and in JPG or JPEG format with size ranging from 50 to 80 KB.
- Digitally scanned signature of the candidates on white paper with black ink pen in form of a JPG or JPEG image of size not more than 100 KB and dimensions 140 X 60 pixels.
- Matriculation or Xth or secondary school certification to be uploaded as a JPEG image or a JPEG image or a PDFO size not more than 1000 KB.
- Caste certificate or ex-service men certificate or serving defence personnel certificate or persons with benchmark disability certificate to be uploaded in JPG or JPEG or PDF format in size not more than 1000 KB, only if applicable.
ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Application Procedure 2021-22
The only accepted mode of application is online. Candidates who will apply through the website of ICAR will only be considered for the competitive exams. However, a complete application will be required to get accepted for the candidature. The following steps must be observed in order to fill in the online application forms:
ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Application Fees
The candidates need to pay the application fee through the safe online transfer window. The website will open up the SBI MOPS gateway in order to accept the payment of the application fee. The only accepted mode of payment is online and The candidates can use pay the applicable amount using a debit card or a credit card or UPI or net banking services. Any other payment method will be mentioned in the payments portal. The application fee differs for candidates belonging to various categories:
|S.No.||Category||Examination Fee||Registration Fee||Total Amount to be Paid|
|1.||UR, OBC, EWS||Rs. 700||Rs. 300||Rs. 1000|
|2.||Women, SC, ST, ES, PwBD||Rs. 0||Rs. 300||Rs. 300|
ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Recruitment Examination Pattern
The examination that will be conducted in order to select applicable candidates will be held in an online mode. The test will be computer-based and the question paper will be set in English and Hindi languages. The examination will be of the objective type with 100 questions. The questions will be of the MCQ type or multiple-choice questions. Each question will have four multiple choices of answers and the candidates will have to select one correct answer.
Every question will be of 1 mark making the paper of a total of 100 marks. As a part of the marking scheme, negative marking is a part of the provision. For every incorrect answer, the candidates will be penalized with 0.25 or 1/4 marks. The candidates will be considered as passed only if they score 40% in case of Unreserved, 30% if they belong to SC or OBC or EWS, and 25% if they are STs.