Best Course after 12th science biology
Course After 12th Science Biology , there is a confusion about what the students do After 12th Science , most students want to make a career in the medical and engineering line. There are many other courses, including Agriculture, Forensic Science, Bio Technology, Zoology, Food Technology for these students.
Microbiology Course After 12th Science PCB
Science related to micro-organisms is called microbiology. Micro biolology is used in many part of health, environment, services and agriculture. This branch, made up of the combination of biology and chemistry, is used mostly for research. The work of microbiologists is to do research on micro-organisms. We can only see these bacteria through the microscope.
- Diploma in Clinical Microbiology
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology
- Diploma in Industrial Microbiology
- B. Sc in Microbiology
- B. Sc (Hons) in Microbiology
Medical Course After 12th Science Biology
There are many course after 12th science (PCB) , you can join for a better career.
- D Pharm
- B. Pharmacy / B. Pharm
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Agriculture Course After 12th Science Biology:-
There is also option of research and teaching in agriculture is the best course after 12th science biology.
Economy of India is also rests on the agriculture sector. It comes with courses including dairy, poultry, vegetable, fruit and cereal production. Students can do this course in the Agriculture field.
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Agriculture
- B. Science in Agricultural Eco and Farm management
- B.Sc. in Agriculture
- B.Sc. in Agricultural Biotechnology
- B.Sc. in Agricultural Meteorology
- B.Sc. in Agricultural Statistics
- B.Sc. (Agriculture Mktg and Business Management)
- B.Sc. in Agronomy
- B.Sc. (Bio-chem and Agricultural Chemistry)
- B.Sc. in Entomology
- B.Sc. in Crop Physiology
Biotechnology is being used to enhance the development of plants and animals, quality of food products and production.
It is also being used in the production of medicines like antibiotics and insulin . The area of biotechnology is developing rapidly.
- B.E. in Biotechnology
- B.Tech (Industrial Biotechnology)
- Diploma in Biotechnology
- B.Sc in Biotechnology
- B.Sc. in Biotechnology and Bio informatics
Geology Course After 12th Science PCB
Geology is studied about the origin, history and structure of the Earth. Minorology , Structure Geology, Geo mophology , Plantology and Geological Engineering are its branches. The field of geologists is wide spread. Geologists search for what are the minerals and natural resources inside the Earth.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Geology
- B. Science in Geology
- PG Diploma in Environmental Geology
- PG Diploma in Geology (Ground water)
- PG Diploma in Engineering Geology
Course After 12th Science PCB in Food Technology
Food technology is a branch of science that studies the chemical, physical and microbiological makeup of any food product. In addition , work related to the production , storage , testing , packaging and distribution of any food product is done.
All types of food items such as meats , fruits , vegetable , fish, cereals, eggs, milk etc. are included. The demand for food technologist in this area is increasing rapidly every day.
- Diploma in Fish Processing Technology
- Diploma in Sugar Technology
- B.Sc in Food Preservation and Processing
- B.Sc in Food Processing
- B.Sc in Food Processing and Technology
- B.Sc in Food Storage, Preservation and Food Technology
- B.Sc in Food Technology (Bio-Chemical Engineering)
Zoology Course after 12th Science PCB
Zoology is studied in connection with the universe. That is, their different uses for the process of development of the organisms, their structure, behavior, actions and human benefits are studied. This subject related to study on animals is a good scope for study and research.
- B.Sc in Zoology and Animal Biotechnology
- B. Science in Aquaculture (Fishery Microbiology)
- B. Science (Hons) in Zoology
- B.Sc in Zoology
- B.Sc in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology
Forensic science Course After 12th Science PCB
With the help of Forensic Science, it helps in the investigation of any crime. Here the method of science is invented by applying. There are several courses from degree to diploma in Forensic Science.
- Diploma in F/Sciences (Ballistics and Finger Prints)
- Diploma in Forensic Science (Cyber Crimes)
- Diploma in Forensic Science (Computer Forensics)
- Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science for Police personnel
- B.Sc. in Forensic Sciences
- B.Sc. in Life Science, Chemistry, Forensic Science