The new one rupee forex word shall be outfitted with varied watermarks. The entrance facet of this forex word shall be pink-green in color.
New One Rupee Currency Note: The authorities is about to introduce a brand new one rupee forex word available in the market with new safety features. A latest notification of the federal government stated that the Finance Ministry is making ready to print one rupee forex word.
The new one rupee forex word shall be outfitted with varied watermarks. The Reserve Bank of India doesn’t challenge this word like different Indian forex notes, however the Government of India print One Rupee forex notes.
Key Features of New One Rupee Currency Note
• The measurement of this one rupee forex word shall be rectangular 9.7 x 6.three cms. It shall be 110 microns thick whereas its weight shall be 90 GSM (Grams per Square Meter).
• The observe facet of One Rupee Currency word will comprise ‘Bharat Sarkar’ on the high in Hindi whereas ‘Government of India’ shall be written in English beneath.
• There shall be multi-tonal watermarks with Ashoka Pillar and with out Satyamev Jayate. It may have hidden ‘1’ within the heart and the hidden phrase ‘Bharat’ vertically organized on the right-hand facet.
• It may have the image of grains as an indication of agricultural dominance of the nation.
• The worth of word could be written in 15 Indian languages. An picture of the oil exploration platform ‘Sagar Samrat’ may even be there.
• The color of this word shall be pink-green from the entrance whereas many colours shall be combined on the again.
Also Read | RBI Monetary Policy 2019-20: Repo Rate unchanged; Home Loans to get cheaper
Signature on One Rupee Note
One rupee forex word is signed by the Finance Secretary whereas the opposite notes are signed by the Governor of the Reserve Bank of India. The one rupee forex word for the yr 2020 shall be signed by Finance Secretary Atanu Chakraborty.
Printing stopped in 1926
According to the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) web site, the printing of this word was first stopped in 1926 as a result of its printing was costlier than its worth. After that, its printing was resumed in 1940 which continued until 1994. Once once more, its printing was began in 2015.
Also Read | Economic Survey 2020 Highlights: Get Detailed Analysis & Summary – PDF Download Here
Also Read | Income Tax Budget 2020: New Income Tax Slabs/Rates, Check Net Savings – PDF Download