NEET Admit Card 2020 (On 27th March) – Download Hall Ticket Here
The authority conducting the examination will provide the facility to download the admit card from the website. Candidates should paste passport size photo on the admit card. The admit card will not be sent to any candidate by post or other means. This will be emailed to the candidate’s registered email ID at the time of registration.
When the candidates download it, a copy of it in PDF format will also be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID. Candidates should save NEET Hall Ticket 2020 till the admission process is not complete.
After downloading the admit card, candidates have to check whether all the information given in it is correct or not. If the candidates notice any discrepancy in this, they will immediately contact the authority conducting the examination.
Students should carefully read the instructions printed on the admit card. If there are any specific documents mentioned in the instructions, keep them ready for the examination.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will issue the admit card of NEET 2020 on ntaneet.nic.in on 27 March. NEET 2020 admit card deadline is May 3.
To download NEET Admit Card 2020, candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth. While appearing for the examination, candidates are required to carry a printout of NTA NEET Hall Ticket 2020 with passport size photo, valid photo ID and proforma.
After the candidates download the NEET 2020 Admit Card, they will also be sent a copy of the same in PDF format to their registered email ID.
If the candidates cannot download the NEET UG Admit Card 2020 or any discrepancy, they will have to contact the helpline number from March 27 to April 10, 2020 between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
NEET exams will be conducted on May 3 in 155 cities in two national and nine regional languages including English, Hindi, Assamese, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Bengali and Urdu. For NEET 2020, a total of 15,93,452 registrations have been received by the NTA, of which, Maharashtra has the highest number of applicants with 2,28,829 registered students. Through NEET 2020 offline examination, candidates will be admitted to 76,928 MBBS, 26,949 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, 525 BVSc, 1205 AIIMS and 200 JIPMER seats. These seats will be offered by 532 Medical, 313 Dental, 910 AYUSH, 47 Veterinary, 15 AIIMS and 2 JIPMER Institutes of India.
The NEET 2020 Admit Card is a mandatory document for admission to the examination center, on the day of examination, 2 passport size photographs and admit card along with the government approved photo ID should be taken. A soft copy of the admit card will be sent to the registered email ID on the candidate’s application.
In case of any discrepancy, applicants can call the helpline number or contact the examination conduct authority immediately at neet- firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to download NEET 2020 admit card
1: Visit the official website: https://ntaneet.nic.in
2: Login using Registration Number
3: Admit Card will appear
4: Download your admit card
|NEET 2020 admit card release date||March 27, 2020|
|Issuing authority||National Testing Agency|
|NEET admit card 2020 direct link||https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/online/AdmitCardAuth.aspx|
|Login credentials to get admit card||NEET UG application number and date of birth|
|Details mentioned||Name, father’s name, roll number, application number, date and time of exam, reporting time, name and address of exam centre among others.|
|Test centres & cities||155 cities|
|Document to carry at test centre||Admit card, passport size photograph, original and non-expired ID proof|
|NEET 2020 exam date||May 3, 2020|
|Registered candidates (2020)||15,93,452|
|NEET helpline||Address – C-20 1A/8, Sector-62, IITK outreach centre, Noida-201 309|
What instructions are printed on the admit card of NEET 2020?
The general exam day instructions for NEET 2020 are printed on the admit card. Some important instructions on NEET admit card are:
- Candidates can set their watch with clock on NTA NEET website
- The final admission to the examination hall will be at 1.30 pm.
- Candidates found in possession of contraband items will not be allowed to complete the examination.
- Candidates should visit the examination center one day before the exam
- Geometry/pencil box, calculator, log table, slide ruler, no paper or course material, etc. are allowed inside the examination hall.
- Handbags, purses, wallets, electronic gadgets, calculators, watches, etc. are also prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Students are not allowed to carry edible or water bottles inside the examination hall. However, diabetic students are allowed to carry fruit/sugar tablets and a transparent water bottle.
What are the details in NEET Admit Card 2020?
The details mentioned on the admit card of NEET 2020 will be matched with the candidate’s ID proof on the day of examination. If they do not match, then the candidate is not allowed to appear for the examination. Thus, it is important to check NEET Admit Card 2020 for errors.
The following details can be found on the admit card of NEET:
- candidate’s name
- NEET 2020 Roll Number
- NEET Registration Number
- Exam Date and Time
- father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Category / sub-category
- Examination Medium (Language)
- Exam Center Number and Address
NEET Examination Timing
|Examination Date||3rd of May 2020 (Sunday)|
|Time and duration of the exam||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (3 hours )|
|Last entry in the exam centre||01:30 PM|
|Announcement of instructions and verification of admit card by the invigilator||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of test booklets||1:45 PM|
|Writing of particulars on the test booklet||1:50 PM|
|Commencement of test||2:00 PM|
|Completion of test||5:00 PM|
Items are forbidden in NEET 2020 exam
All the candidates ensure that under no circumstances carry any of the following items inside the examination center. All the candidates will be frisking with the help of metal detectors before entering the examination center.
- Any textual material, geometry or pencil box, any type of bag, calculator, pen, scale, note pad, log table,
- Any electronic gadget such as smartphones, Bluetooth, earphones, fitness bands, and other such items
- Items such as purses, goggles, handbags, belts, and hats
- No wristwatch, bracelet, camera
- Any jewelry material
- Any packed food, water bottle, etc.
Documents to be taken to NEET Examination Center
Candidates have to take all the required documents to the examination center. They are required to bring the following documents only to the examination center on the day of examination-
- A printed copy of the NEET Admit Card (must passport size photo in it) downloaded from the official website of NTE.
- A passport size photograph (uploaded in the online application form) should be affixed on the attendance sheet in the examination hall in the presence of the invigilator.
- An authorized photo identity proof in original that must be valid and non-expired. They can bring any of the following ID proof- Aadhaar Card (with photograph) / Voter ID / PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Ration Card / any other.
- PWD certificate issued by the competent officer (if the candidate claims an exemption under the PWD category).
- A postcard with a size of 4 “x6” color photograph with a white background and pasted on the proforma downloaded along with the admit card and submitted to the supervisor at the examination center.
Dress code for NEET (UG) 2020 exam
All the candidates appearing for the examination have to follow the NEET dress code which we have given below:
- Do not wear any light clothes with long sleeves. You can wear half sleeve shirts or dresses.
- If the candidates come in cultural dress, they have to report at the examination center at least one hour before the reporting time so that they can be properly Frisking without any inconvenience
- Slippers, sandals (with low heels) are allowed but shoes are not allowed
- And in case of any deviation due to any unavoidable condition like medical, approval from NTA should be taken before the issue of admit card
- All the candidates should follow all the instructions wisely. This can help the NTA to conduct the examination in an impartial manner.
NEET Hall Ticket KeysPoint 2020
- Registered applicants will be able to print the NEET Admit Card from the official website of NEET from 27 March 2020.
- No, the candidates will be sent the admit card through the post.
- The creation or modification of details in the admit card will be considered malicious, and candidates with such an admit card will be disqualified.
- If the candidates lose the printed copy of the admit card or take it wrongly, they can get it by email.
- Under no circumstances will any duplicate admit card be published at the examination center.
- The admit card must be retained until the completion of admission.
NEET EXAM CENTERS LIST 2020
All the candidates (Indian, foreign, PIO, OCI, and NRI) have to select three convenient cities for the examination while filling the form. Candidates have to ensure that they have to choose the city centers in their place of residence or in the neighboring cities.
The center will be allocated by the computer. Under no circumstances, the choice of the city center will be changed by the candidates and the board. The details of the examination center are given below:
|States||Districts (Exam centres)|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair.|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajamundry, Tirupati, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.|
|Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Silvassa|
|Daman & Diu||Daman|
|Delhi||Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West).|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavanagar, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Rajkot, Vlsad, Surat, Vadodara.|
|Himachal Pradesh||Dharamshala, , Hamirpur, Shimla.|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Udhampur.|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Davangere, Dharwad, Hubli, Mysore, Udupi.|
|Kerala||Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur.|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain.|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane, Ahmednagar, Amravathi, Beed, Buldana, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai Suburban, Nanded, Satara, Solapur.|
|Odisha||Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Angul, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Rourkela.|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar.|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur.|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Kancheepuram, Khammam, Namakkal, Ranga Reddy, Thiruvallur, Tirunelveli, Vellore.|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Merrut, Roorkee, Noida, Varanasi.|
|West Bengal||Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogli, Howrah, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Siliguri, 24 Pargana(North).|
NEET Frequently Ask Question 2020
Q: What should I do if the signature in the admit card of NEET 2020 is not clear?
Answer: You can mail a copy of NTA NEET Admit Card 2020 with your issue and details. Also, request them to rectify the matter, otherwise, you may face problems on exam day.
Question: I am not able to download my NEET Admit Card 2020. What to do?
Answer: Candidates should recheck the credentials again and download or contact NTA NEET helpline number: 8076535482 and 7703859909.
Q: Can I appear for the exam if I forget to take photo ID?
Answer: No, you will not be allowed to appear in the exam. It is advised to keep the exam kit for NEET 2020 admit card, photo, photo ID and some money to be taken inside the examination hall.
Q: Can I re-download NEET UG Admit Card 2020?
Answer: Candidates can download the admit card of NEET 2020, which is May 3, 2020 till the exam date.
Q: What is the benefit of taking a photo with the admit card of NEET 2020?
Answer: The candidates have to mark this picture on the attendance sheet, put their signature on it in front of the signer which will later match with the one in the record.
Question: Will NEET Admit Card 2020 be required after the examination ends?
Answer: Yes. During admission it is necessary to keep a soft copy used for the examination as well as better.
Question: What is the purpose of signing the NEET Admit Card? Does the attendance sheet not have enough signatures?
Answer: Candidates will have proof that if their admit card is signed in front of the signatory, then they have written the examination. This is evidence that there are no defects or impersonations involved.
Question: What should I do if there are discrepancies in my details printed on NEET Admit Card 2020?
Answer: Contact NTA immediately with proof and get details otherwise problems may occur later during admission.
Q: Is it better to take a color printout of the NEET 2020 admit card or black/white one?
Answer: It is better to take a color printout of the admit card of NEET 2020. Have two to three copies of the hall ticket ready for the purposes of admission.
Q: What happens if I forget to get the signature of my parents on the NEET hall ticket? Will I be allowed to write the exam?
not answer. The rule specifies that parental signatures are mandatory, so you will be able to complete it as soon as you download the NEET Admit Card 2020.
Question: Can I change the examination center after issuing my NEET 2020 Admit Card?
not answer. As per the instructions of the NTA, the examination center once allotted in NEET Admit Card 2020 cannot be changed under any circumstances. The authority to change the address of the allotted center is only with the authority
Question: Has the NTA specified the size of the picture to be taken in the examination hall along with the NEET 2020 Admit Card?
Answer: Yes. It should be similar to the one uploaded with the NEET application form. Also, keep 8 to 10 copies of the same photo for the purposes of admission.
Read Also : Course After 12th, Best Career & Job