NCVT MIS ITI Result 2019-2020: National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) has declared the result of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MIS) Industrial Training Institute (ITI) on its official website. In this article, we have shared all the direct links to check NCVT MIS ITI Result 2019-2020. The NCVT has conducted the examination for the candidates who successfully appeared in the 1, 2, 3 and 4-semester exams held in the month of August, September and 2019.
The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) conducted the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MIS) ITI examination in the months of August and September for the academic year 2019-20. The NCVT MIS ITI exam was conducted for all trades in the months of August / September. All 4-semester examinations [for 1, 2, 3, and 4] were conducted by the NCVT during the scheduled date sheet. Students pursuing ITI have given examinations during the scheduled dates. Students who have given academic / semester examinations in 2019 can check the results from NCVT MIS official website ncvtmis.gov.in. Students who are waiting for NCVT MIS ITI Result 2019-20, they can check the result, marks and grade obtained in the exam. As NCVT has declared ITI Result 2019 for Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship for August-September examinations, students can visit the portal of NCVT to download the result. Candidates can check their results by tapping on the relevant stream and wishing for the respective semester.
Download NCVT MIS ITI Result 2019
All the candidates appearing for the MIS ITI semester examinations of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th semesters can check the results from today on ncvtmis.gov.in. The result will be accessible for all trades to download. So all the students of different NCVT colleges can check the result. The NCVT ITI Result 2019 has been announced for all states of India. Students can visit the respective portal of their organization to check the result. The NCVT portal, ncvtmis.gov.in will allow candidates to check the result. Due to heavy traffic, the NCVT portal may not respond quickly. Aspirants can refresh the page to check the result.
NCVT Result State-wise
|Name of State||Result|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Available Now|
|Andhra Pradesh||Available Now|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Available Now|
|Daman and Diu||Available Now|
|West Bengal||Available Now|
|Himachal Pradesh||Available Now|
|Haryana ITI Result 2020||Available Now|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Available Now|
|Madhya Pradesh||Available Now|
|Maharashtra ITI Result 2020||Available Now|
|Rajasthan ITI Result||Available Now|
|Tamil Nadu||Available Now|
|Uttar Pradesh||Available Now|
How to Download NCVT MIS ITI Results 2019
- Step by Step Process to Check NCVT ITI Result
- Step 1 Visit at Official Website
- Step 2 Click on Verification Menu
- Step 3 Click on Marksheet Verification
- Step 4 Enter Roll Number / Registration Number and Select your Semester
- Step 5 Click on Search Button
- Step 6 The results will be displayed
- Step 7 Download your result
The information regarding the results of the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) has been provided on NCVT’s official website and can be checked state wise.
Information on NCVT MIS ITI Marks Sheet 2020
We suggest that all the participants check the results immediately after the announcement of NCVT MIS ITI Result 2020.
- candidate’s name
- Name of Examination
- Name of institution
- test date
- List of subject names
- Roll Number
- Subject code
- Marks in each subject
- total marks
- Of grade
- Final status (pass / fail)
NCVT MIS ITI Revaluation / Rechecking Details
After the result is declared, all the candidates have to check the marks and the details available on it. If the students are not happy with the marks awarded, then those candidates can apply for revaluation / rechecking. In addition, the officials will announce the details of the revaluation / rechecking from the official portal. Candidates can improve their marks by applying Revaluation / Rechecking.
- Steps to download NCVT MIS ITI semester result 2020
- Visit the official portal @ ncvtmis.gov.in.
- The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) home page will be displayed on the screen.
- On landing on the home page, candidates can find the latest news section.
- Now, find the link for NCVT MIS ITI Result 2020 for Annual / Semester Examination.
- After finding the link, click on it and it will be directed to another page.
- Now, enter the login details like roll number, password.
- Hit submit.
- Your NCVT MIS ITI marks sheet will be displayed.
- Check NCVT MIS ITI exam result and marks available on it.
- Later, download and take a hard copy of the results for future use.
Marks to be remembered for NCVT SCVT MIS ITI Result
- All the candidates who had appeared for the semester or annual NCVT exam can check their result through the official website of NCVT
- If any student who is unable to clear his semester can apply for revaluation or supplement.
- The mark statement for each student will be provided by the institution or college where you are studying.
- The candidate is likely to crash every time due to the huge crowd of the website, as it is recommended to check your result in peak hours to check at odd hours.
- Students should note that you must pass in the practical and theory paper in person
- You will not be allowed to sit in the next semester if you pass only one of them.
- Download your trainee mark sheet from the NCVT portal
- See all the details clearly in the mark sheet
- If you are not satisfied with the result then you can apply for revaluation
- NCVT will issue a notification for that
The National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) is a consultancy body established by the Government of India during the year 1956. This council is responsible for preparing the syllabus for the training of artisans who complete the All India Trade Test. , And to provide national trade certificates to successful candidates. With the headquarters of NCVT in New Delhi, the main objective of the Council is to act as a central agency and seek advice from the Government of India on formulating training policies and conducting vocational training across India.
Primarily, NCVT provides vocational training to students after leaving school; staff; ITI graduates with degrees; Diploma holders of engineering and non-engineering courses. By doing so, they can increase their employment prospects through optimal utilization of existing infrastructure in the industrial sector, along with government, private agencies. At the national and international level, the NCVT certificate is given due recognition.
The Industrial Training Institute (ITI) courses are affiliated to NCVT. As part of ITI programs, a range of engineering and non-engineering trades are included. Engineering trades include machinists, plumbers, carpenters, electricians, and draftsmen (civil/mechanical), machinist grinders — to name a few. Non-engineering trade stenography, cutting and tailoring, and data entry operations – among others are included.