Course After 12th Science: Career, Scope & Job
Course After 12th Science
Science stream has been a popular choice for students because it offers many exciting and exciting opportunities for students. In fact, many parents push their children to choose the stream of science after the completion of Class 10, because it opens the path for professional scientific courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate level. As a science stream student, you will be involved in the systematic scientific study of natural events through observation, theoretical studies as well as application studies and experiments.
As a science student, you will be associated with the orderly logical investigation of normal occasions through perception, hypothetical examinations just as application studies and trials.
Science is a huge subject stream and it contains almost anything else that we can see, touch, hear, feel and beyond. Everything in the world, not only the world but in the universe we live in, it comes under the purview of science. However, during your 11th and 12th-grade studies, you will deal with the three main sub-sections of the subject, i.e. physics, chemistry, and biology.
In addition, you will have mathematics as a main topic, along with the compulsory language subject. As you move computer technology to the center stage in the scientific study domain, you will also have computer science as a computational subject.
One of the major benefits of science students is that they are eligible for all science and non-science career options, which is not in the case of arts and commerce students.
After passing 10 + 2 in Science, selection of courses at the UG level becomes a major turning point for giving direction to one’s career. It should be an important decision with a good understanding of that course for which the selection is being made.
In this article, we will look at some most popular course options which can be selected after 12th science. The beginning of decision takes place after 10 standards when students of science wisely choose their combination.
While physics and chemistry are stable and students can choose mathematics or biology. Know how your course combination in twelfth grade will affect your future choices. There are seven types of science course.
- Course After 12th – Science PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Course After 12th – Science PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Engineering Course After 12th
- Management Course After 12th
- Medical Courses After 12th Science
- Diploma Courses After 12th Science
- Law Courses After 12th Science
Course after 12th Science Biology (PCB), it is extremely important to choose the right course but it is a little difficult. This is important because, after the completion of the 12th course, a career can be born after completion of the course or can become a basis for the post graduation course. It is difficult because 12th science biology (PCB) is available after many good courses are available. Many students are not aware of the options available in addition to MBBS and have very little knowledge about the science of science/science PCB.
Here we provide the list of best course after 12th Science Biology PCB. After you search for these courses, you can choose the best course based on your strength (read aptitude and personality) and preferences. To learn about your strengths, Aptitude Test is usually a very good tool and how much they match your choice of course.
Going through a prestigious university/college course description and course, visiting the campus of your favorite college and talking to the superiors pursuing that course can also be very helpful. Since this is an important decision in which you should seek the help of a career counselor and make the right choice
- B. Sc (Biology)
- B. Sc Nursing
- B. Sc Agriculture
- B. Sc Home Science
- B. Sc Dairy Technology.
- B. Pharmacy
- General Nursing.
- Paramedical Courses
- BMLT (Bachelor In Medical Lab Technology)
- B. VA (Bachelor of Veterinary Science And Animal Husbandry )
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
- B.A. (Bachelor Of Arts)
- CA Program
- C.S. Program
- Designing Courses
- Environmental Courses.
- Fashion Technology
- Film/ Television Courses
- Hotel Management
- Integrated M.Sc
- ICWA Program
- Journalism/Media Courses
- Travel & Tourism Courses
Course After 12th Science PCM ( Physics, Chemistry, Math)
When choosing a career after passing 12th with PCM, students should take into account certain factors. They should first analyze where they are interested and then find out what course they want to move forward.
- B. Des
- Engineering Courses (B.Tech / B.E.)
- CA Program
- CS Program
- Designing Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Defense (Air force / Army / Navy)
- Engineering Course
- Environmental Courses
- Fashion Technology Course
- Hotel Management Course
- ICWA Program
- Journalism/Media Course
- Television /Film Course
- Travel & Tourism Course
Engineering Course After 12th Science
Engineering is not a matter of education only; This is also part of our life. Engineering is one of the most sought after streams in the educational trend. Engineering has been developing very much for the past 50 years.
A large group of students, who have passed 12th grade, are moving towards engineering courses as well as walking sheep. It seems like a sheep move, but it is a well-planned career choice chosen by the students.
These days all the things in our life are tied to technology. Infra of our house, our equipment, our vehicle, our working desk, our crockery, our costume, and many other things have been developed and developed by technology. And technology starts with engineering. We are used to the resources that make our lives easier and physically easier.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aeronautics Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Food technology Engineering
Management Course After 12th Science
Management course is a demanding career of today. After completing school education and undergraduate studies, a large number of students choose management courses. After completing the degree of management from a recognized University or Institution, the opportunities are terminated. It is not necessary that only students in the commerce area can do the management course. Candidates of any group (Commerce, Science or Humanities) are eligible for management courses.
Here, you will find information about various undergraduate and postgraduate management courses offered in India. Along with this, you will also find information about the top management entrance examination held at a national, state or university level in India.
There are much more management courses details are mentioned below
- Event Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Operation Management
- Retail Management
Medical Course After 12th Science
Education is very important to make a good career today. Students are used to wandering here for the right career and best guidance after-school education.
Here we are going to provide career counseling guidance for students who want to pursue a career after 12th in the science field. We refer to those students who hold science groups in the 12th standard.
Students of science are generally familiar with courses like MBBS, BDS, and B.Tech. Apart from these courses, there are many other courses that a science student can choose. Here, we are listing several courses that a science student can choose after passing their 12th grade.
You can select the medical field as your area of interest. The medical field is one of the best and major areas for students of science group in the 10 + 2 standard.
- Medical Lab Technician
- Occupation Therapy
Diploma Course After 12th Science
Here we provide you several diploma courses, which are provided after the 12th exam. Reading this information will give you a small glimpse of these courses and will help you to choose the right career and create a bright future!
- Diploma in Animation & Multimedia
- Diploma in Animation Film Making
- Diploma in Air Hostess
- Diploma in Air Crew
- Diploma in Application Software Development
- Diploma in Cutting And Tailoring
- Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in Dress Designing
- Diploma in Beauty , Culture & Hair Designing
- Diploma in Drawing & Painting
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Computer Hardware
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Web Designing
- Diploma in Graphic Designing
- Diploma in Textile Designing
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Physical Medical & Rehabilitation
- Diploma in Hospital & Health Care Management
- Diploma in Film Making And Digital Video Production
- Diploma in Print Media Journalism & Communication
- Diploma in Film Art & A/V Editing
- Diploma in Mass Media & Creative Writing
- Diploma in Mass Communication
- Diploma in HR Training
- Diploma in Foreign Language
- Diploma in Engineering / Polytechnic
Law Course After 12th Science
Law Course After 12th, this question arises in front of the youth. Today’s youth want to choose a subject that has good pay scales and progress opportunities along with good career opportunities.
Employment can be found by getting specialization in various areas of law such as Civil Law, Corporation Law, Criminal Law, International Law, Patent Law, Tax Law, Labor Law, Administrative Law, Constitutional Law.
Today, with the need for personal life, the need for legal advisors has also increased at the company and organization level. There are very bright prospects in terms of a career in the field of law. Now joining the judicial process is not only social, but money and fame have also become very important both from the perspective.
The socio-economic changes that have taken place in the country have accelerated the formation of new laws but the lack of good experts associated with the Law has become a defect. The demand for graduation in Indian law is not only in the country but also in developing and developing countries of the world.
Many educational institutions also run diploma courses with an LLB degree. There is a special demand for diploma course of international law, cyber law, patent and copyright law, labor law, tax law, etc. abroad.
You can prepare for this after 12th and can do the course after graduation. However, the Central Board of Secondary Education has now added legislation in the optional subject after 11th, so that you can move forward to fulfill your dream since the 10th. However, you can become a lawyer by advocating after the 12th or post graduation.
Let us know that Law is a field in which careers are not only good prospects but also good salaries. The entrance examination for admission in top colleges of Law has to face. Every year millions of examinees prepare for the Law of Entrepreneurship like CLAT, AILET, LSAT, AIBE, etc.
- BA LLB Honors
- BBA LLB (Hons),
- B.Com LLB Hons
- B.SC LLB Hons
- BSW LLB Hons
- CERTIFICATE IN ENERGY LOGES IN INDIA
- Diploma in taxation lodge
- DIPLOMA IN LEVEL LOWGE AND LEVEL WELFARE
- Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence and Forensic Science
- Diploma in the corporate lodge
- Diploma in Human Rights and Law
- Diploma in Housing Lodge
- Diploma in Media, Law and Civil Society
- Diploma in Competition Lodge
- Diploma in Corporate International Taxation
- Diploma in Internet Law and Policy
- Diploma in taxation lodge
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Humanitarian Laws
- Post Graduate Diploma in Media Laws
- Post Graduation Diploma in Cyber Law
- Post Graduation Diploma in Law (PG Diploma in Patent Law)
- Post Graduation Diploma in GIS and Remote Sensing Law (Post
- Graduation Diploma in GIS and Remote Sensing Law)
- LL.M. in Intellectual Property Rights (LL.M. in Intellectual Property Rights)
- LL.M. in International Trade and Business Law (LL.M. in International Trade and Business Law)
- LL.M. in Public Law and Legal Theory (LL.M. in Public Law and Legal Theory)
- LL.M. in Legal Consumer Law and Practice
- LLM in Legal Pedagogy
- LL.M. in Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM In Intellectual Property Lodge
- LL.M. in Constitutional and Administrative Law
- LLM in International Comparative Law
- LLM in Criminal and Security Lodge
- LL.M. in Public Policy Law and Governance
- LLM in Banking & Finance
- LLM in Cyber Law and Cyber Security
- MS Insurance
- MBA Insurance
- Ph.D. In Law
- BA LLB
- Ph.D. in Law
Career Scope After 12th Science
There are many career options available for 12th standard science students. The best part of the science stream is that students can also go to other careers i.e. art, humanities or even in Korea. To make a great career, you will need at least a bachelor’s degree. After earning a bachelor’s degree, you can find employment in any area.
Candidates have the option to pursue higher education to expand their area of employment. In India, there are many colleges/universities running high degree courses in the science field. Career opportunities for science students are also available in defense. After passing the 12th, any direct Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Indian Navy can apply through the National Defence Academy.
Jobs After 12th Science
After completing 12th board examinations, the next battle you want to fight is between your passion and your parents’ advice.
It is true that your elderly are more experienced, and therefore, keep you in mind will give advice. They will encourage you to choose a career path that will provide you with a good salary, job security, the possibility of development and other benefits.
If your heart is in something that you are passionate, then do not compromise for a profession that you did not have the advantage.
Now you are eligible to get the stage in the government and private sector. You can choose your job areas by the nature of the work you have done. Due to increasing industrialization in India, employment options are also increasing.